- Chemtrade logistics inc. is one of north america’s largest providers of environmental compliance solutions for sulfur products produced by base metal smelters and oil refiners. Sulfur products such as sulfuric acid are removed from gases discharged from smelters and in so doing greatly reducing acid rain.
- Since 1972 Chemtrade at Niagara Falls has safely distributed sulfuric acid, oleum, molten sulfur as well as hydrochloric acid.
- Some uses of sulfuric acid includes manufacturing fertilizer, steel pickling, oil refining, manufacture of soap, detergent, drain cleaner, pulp and paper products.
- Chemtrade currently employs 4 people at Niagara Falls.
- Corporate Site: Chemtrade Logistics
- Mike Kill : 419 234-0138
- Joe Iuliano: 905 354-3233