Skip to content
Chemtrade Logistics Inc.
- Chemtrade logistics inc. is one of north america’s largest providers of environmental compliance solutions for sulfur products produced by base metal smelters and oil refiners. Sulfur products such as sulfuric acid are removed from gases discharged from smelters and in so doing greatly reducing acid rain.
- Since 1972, Chemtrade has safely distributed various chemicals from their Niagara Falls Site. Currently, the site distributes sulfuric acid and alumina trihydrate.
- Some uses of sulfuric acid includes manufacturing fertilizer, steel pickling, oil refining, manufacture of soap, detergent, drain cleaner, pulp and paper products.
- Chemtrade currently employs 4 people at Niagara Falls.
- Corporate Site: Chemtrade Logistics
- Regional Manager – Joe Iuliano (905) 354-3233
- Environmental Health and Safety – Sam Chandrarctne (708) 998-2225